Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Brabantian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Brabantian language.
- That is a Brabantian accent, and not a Limburgish one!
- Of or pertaining to Brabant or its people.
- The Brabantian Calvinists emigrated en masse to Holland after the Sack of Antwerp in the 1580s.
pertaining to Brabant
- The language/dialect mainly spoken in North Brabant (Holland), Antwerp and Flemish Brabant provinces (Belgium).
Brabantian (plural Brabantians)
- A person from the respective provinces or historic region (especially if Brabantian-speaking) of Brabant.
- The Brabantians used to be known as rather reticent and stubborn, in contrast to their more open and louder Northern neighbors, i.e. the Dutch.