Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Brabantian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Brabantian language.
- That is a Brabantian accent, and not a Limburgish one!
- Of or pertaining to Brabant or its people.
- The Brabantian calvinists emigrated en masse to Holland after the Sack of Antwerp in the 1580s.
- The language/dialect mainly spoken in North Brabant (Holland), Antwerp and Flemish Brabant provinces, (Belgium).
Brabantian (plural Brabantians)
- A person from the respective provinces or historic region (esp. if Brabantian-spoken) of Brabant.