Jump to navigation Jump to search
The aeronautics, advice, and assets acronyms are pronounced as three letters c-a-b, while the initialism for CPR is pronounced as one word.
|Audio (Northern California, US)||(file)|
- (US) Initialism of Civil Aeronautics Board.
- (Britain) Initialism of Citizens Advice Bureau.
- (Ireland) Initialism of Criminal Assets Bureau.
- (military, US) Initialism of Combat Action Badge.
- (emergency medicine) Initialism of chest compressions, airway and breathing.
- Initialism of caffeinated alcoholic beverage.