Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (law) County Bar Association.
- (Australia, banking) Commonwealth Bank of Australia. [Founded 1912.]
- Collective bargaining agreement.
- (vulgar, slang) Can't be arsed.
1996 April 21, Kieron, “Re: olrs and message form”, in alt.fan.douglas-adams, Usenet, retrieved 2016-07-02, message-ID <Dq8E6q.JwB@spuddy.mew.co.uk>:
- And I've seen many examples of abysmal wordwrapping... Me, I CBA changing it, and you really need initials to be used all the time to work properly, else stuff gets mis-attributed.
1996 April 23, James, Derek, “Re: Internet Software”, in demon.ip.support.win95, Usenet, retrieved 2016-07-02, message-ID <email@example.com>:
- Each to their own eh Paul? Personally I like WS-FTP TEST version with just the two windows, and more importantly I CBA transferring over all the sites to anything new :o)
- Cost-benefit analyis