Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Initialism of collective bargaining agreement.
- Initialism of cost-benefit analysis.
- (finance) Initialism of currency board arrangement.
- (law) Initialism of County Bar Association.
- (Australia, banking) Initialism of Commonwealth Bank of Australia. [Founded 1912.]
- (Britain, vulgar, slang) Initialism of can't be arsed.
- 1996 April 21, Kieron, “Re: olrs and message form”, in alt.fan.douglas-adams, Usenet, retrieved 2016-07-02, message-ID <Dq8E6q.JwB@spuddy.mew.co.uk>:
- And I've seen many examples of abysmal wordwrapping... Me, I CBA changing it, and you really need initials to be used all the time to work properly, else stuff gets mis-attributed.
- 1996 April 23, James, Derek, “Re: Internet Software”, in demon.ip.support.win95, Usenet, retrieved 2016-07-02, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Each to their own eh Paul? Personally I like WS-FTP TEST version with just the two windows, and more importantly I CBA transferring over all the sites to anything new :o)