Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Canada, spaceflight) Initialism of Canadian Space Agency.
- (Canada) Initialism of Canadian Standards Association.
- (US) Initialism of Confederate States of America.
CSA (plural CSAs)
- (Britain) Child Support Agency
- (Northern Ireland) Central Services Agency
- community-supported agriculture
- community service announcement
- child sexual abuse
- (algebra) Cartan subalgebra
- Canadian Space Agency on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Confederate States of America on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- community-supported agriculture on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Child Support Agency on Wikipedia.Wikipedia