Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "cas"
- (law) Initialism of Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- (chemistry) Initialism of Chemical Abstracts Service.
- (electronics, communication) Initialism of channel associated signalling.
- (military) Initialism of Combat Armor Suit. Used for a powered, armed and armored exoskeleton, in fiction and military research.
- (mathematics, computing) Initialism of computer algebra system.
- (organisation) Initialism of complex adaptive system.