Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "cas"
CAS (countable and uncountable, plural CASes)
- (electronics, communication) Initialism of channel-associated signalling.
- (military) Initialism of Combat Armor Suit. Used for a powered, armed and armored exoskeleton, in fiction and military research.
- (aviation) Initialism of calibrated airspeed.
- (military, aviation) Acronym of close air support.
- (mathematics, computing) Initialism of computer algebra system.
- (organisation) Initialism of complex adaptive system.
- (computing, uncountable) Initialism of compare and swap.
- Initialism of cowboy action shooting.
- (chemistry) Initialism of Chemical Abstracts Service.
- (law, sports) Abbreviation of Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Court of Arbitration for Sport on Wikipedia.Wikipedia