Alternative spelling of Caspar. The slur denoting a white person is an allusion to Casper the Friendly Ghost. The skateboarding term is named after Bobby Boyden, a professional skateboarder who was given the nickname "Casper" as a child because of his pale skin (again in allusion to the friendly ghost).
- A male given name from Old Persian, of occasional usage, variant of Caspar.
- A city, the county seat of Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
- A mountain in Wyoming
Casper (plural Caspers)
- (offensive, slang, ethnic slur) A white person.
- 1998, Jim Goad, The Redneck Manifesto, page 128:
- Speed is whitey's drug, from the palefaces who cook it to the Caspers who deal it to the ofay vanilla wafers who snort or spike it.
- (skateboarding) Short for .
- CASREP, Pacers, Scaper, capers, crapes, e-scrap, escarp, pacers, parsec, recaps, scaper, scrape, secpar, spacer
-  Danskernes Navne, based on CPR data: 11 153 males with the given name Casper (compared to 19 060 named Kasper) have been registered in Denmark between about 1890 (=the population alive in 1967) and January 2005, with the frequency peak in the 1990s. Accessed on 19 June 2011.
Casper c (genitive Caspers)