Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A male given name originating from Old Persian, of occasional usage, variant of Caspar.
- (offensive, slang) A white person
- A city in and the county seat of Natrona County, Wyoming, USA
- A mountain in Wyoming
- Pacers, Scaper, capers, crapes, e-scrap, escarp, pacers, parsec, recaps, scaper, scrape, secpar, spacer
-  Danskernes Navne, based on CPR data: 11 153 males with the given name Casper (compared to 19 060 named Kasper) have been registered in Denmark between about 1890 (=the population alive in 1967) and January 2005, with the frequency peak in the 1990s. Accessed on 19 June 2011.
Casper c (genitive Caspers)