Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Akkadian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Akkadian adjectives: Akkadian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Akkadian adverbs: Akkadian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Akkadian conjunctions: Akkadian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Akkadian determinatives: Akkadian terms that indicate the general class to which the following logogram belongs.
- Category:Akkadian determiners: Akkadian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Akkadian morphemes: Akkadian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Akkadian multiword terms: Akkadian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Akkadian nouns: Akkadian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Akkadian numerals: Akkadian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Akkadian particles: Akkadian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Akkadian prepositions: Akkadian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Akkadian pronouns: Akkadian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Akkadian proper nouns: Akkadian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Akkadian verbs: Akkadian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Akkadian conjunctions (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Akkadian verbs (2 c, 26 e)
Pages in category "Akkadian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 308 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)