Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Kamba lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kamba adjectives: Kamba terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kamba morphemes: Kamba word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Kamba nouns: Kamba terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kamba numerals: Kamba terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kamba phrases: Kamba groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Kamba pronouns: Kamba terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Kamba lemmas"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.