Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Slovak terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Slovak verb forms: Slovak verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Slovak abstract verbs: Slovak abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Slovak concrete verbs: Slovak concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Slovak imperfective verbs: Slovak verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
- Category:Slovak verbs by inflection type: Slovak verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Slovak intransitive verbs: Slovak verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Slovak perfective verbs: Slovak verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Slovak transitive verbs: Slovak verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Slovak verb forms (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Slovak abstract verbs (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Slovak concrete verbs (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Slovak perfective verbs (0 c, 24 e)
- ► Slovak verbs not classified as perfective or imperfective (0 c, 45 e)
- ► Slovak transitive verbs (0 c, 3 e)
Pages in category "Slovak verbs"
The following 155 pages are in this category, out of 155 total.