Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Slovak terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Slovak verb forms: Slovak verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Slovak abstract verbs: Slovak abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Slovak concrete verbs: Slovak concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Slovak imperfective verbs: Slovak verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
- Category:Slovak verbs by inflection type: Slovak verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Slovak intransitive verbs: Slovak verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Slovak perfective verbs: Slovak verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Slovak reflexive verbs: Slovak verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Slovak transitive verbs: Slovak verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A Á Ä B C Č D Ď DZ DŽ E É F G H CH I Í J K L Ĺ Ľ M N Ň O Ó Ô P Q R Ŕ S Š T Ť U Ú V W X Y Ý Z Ž|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Slovak verb forms (1 c, 50 e)
- ► Slovak abstract verbs (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Slovak concrete verbs (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Slovak perfective verbs (0 c, 79 e)
- ► Slovak reflexive verbs (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Slovak transitive verbs (0 c, 14 e)
Pages in category "Slovak verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 281 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)