Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: cupid
- (Roman mythology) The god of love, son of Venus; sometimes depicted as a cherub (a naked, winged boy with bow and arrow). The Roman counterpart of Eros.
- The myth of Cupid and Psyche was one of the most influential romances in European culture.
- (poetic) Sudden love or desire; the personification of falling in love.
- He was just walking down the street minding his own business when Cupid struck.
- (astronomy) A moon of Uranus.
- Cupid is so small and far away that it can only be seen with the Hubble Space Telescope.
- The sixth reindeer of Santa Claus.
Santa Claus's reindeer
god of love, son of Venus
reindeer of Santa Claus