Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (taxation) Goods and Services Tax (Australia, New Zealand, Canada)
- (taxation) Goods and Sales Tax (state of Victoria in Australia, formerly in Canada, was planned in Hong Kong)
- (electronics) Abbreviation of Ge2Sb2Te5. (a compound composed of germanium, antimony, tellurium)
- (electronics) Initialism of GeSbTe. (germanium-antimony-tellurium, a class of phase change materials)
- (taxation): VAT
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked