Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of imposing taxes and the fact of being taxed.
- 2012 May 29, John Elkington, “Common threads in the Breakthrough Booklist”, in the Guardian:
- Some of this will be down to breakthrough science and technology, breakthrough business models and breakthroughs in behaviour change, but we also need an intensifying focus on public policy, in areas like accounting, reporting and taxation, the last spotlighted by Shaxson.
- A particular system of taxing people or companies
- The revenue gained from taxes
act of imposing taxes and the fact of being taxed
particular system of taxing people or companies
revenue gained from taxes — see tax revenue
taxation f (plural taxations)
- “taxation” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- Alternative form of