Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: glaucus
- A taxonomic genus within the family Glaucidae – nudibranchiate mollusks, found in the warmer latitudes, swimming in the open sea, beautifully colored with blue and silvery white.
- (genus): Eukaryota - superkingdom; Animalia - kingdom; Bilateria - subkingdom; Protostomia - infrakingdom; Spiralia - superphylum; Mollusca - phylum; Gastropoda - class; Heterobranchia - subclass; Nudibranchia - order; Eolidoidea - suborder; Aeolidioidea - superfamily; Glaucidae - family
- (genus): Glaucus atlanticus - type species; for other species see Glaucus at World Register of Marine Species
- Glaucus on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Glaucus on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Glaucus on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons
- Glaucus at AnimalBase
- Glaucus at World Register of Marine Species
- Glaucus on Integrated Taxonomic Information System.
- Glaucus at Encyclopedia of Life
- Glaucus at National Center for Biotechnology Information
- (Greek mythology) a Greek prophetic sea-god, born mortal and turned immortal upon eating a magical herb. It was believed that he commonly came to the rescue of sailors and fishermen in storms, having once been one himself.
- (Greek mythology) a mythical Lycian soldier and captain in the Trojan War.
- (Greek mythology) son of Sisyphus, and a mythical Corinthian king.
- (Greek mythology) son of king Minos.
- (Greek mythology) one of the sons of Priam.
- (Greek mythology) a son of Aepytus.
- (Greek mythology) one of the twelve younger Panes
Greek sea god
son of Sisyphus
son of Minos
son of Priam
son of Aepytus
one of the twelve younger Panes