Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Grecian (not comparable)
- (obsolete or poetic) Greek (of or from Greece or the Greek people, especially those of Ancient Greece)
Grecian (plural Grecians)
- (obsolete) A native or inhabitant of Greece.
- A senior pupil at Christ's Hospital School in West Sussex, England.
- (obsolete) A Jew who spoke Greek; a Hellenist.
- (obsolete) One well versed in the Greek language, literature, or history.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of De Quincey to this entry?)
- (senior pupil at Christ's Hospital): Grecianship