Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: hayes
- Any of a number of places, outside Britain named for persons with the surname.
- A suburb of Hillingdon borough, Greater London.
- A suburb of Bromley borough, Greater London.
- An English habitational surname.
- An Irish surname, anglicised from Ó hAodha (“descendant of Aodh”)
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Hayes is the 127th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 194,246 individuals. Hayes is most common among White (69.38%) and Black (24.69%) individuals.
- Guus Kroonen, “Reflections on the o/zero-Ablaut in the Germanic Iterative Verbs”, in The Indo-European Verb: Proceedings of the Conference of the Society for Indo-European Studies, Los Angeles, 13-15 September 2010, Wiesbaden: Reichert Verlag, 2012