Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: hunter
- An English and Scottish occupational surname for a hunter.
- A male or female given name transferred from the surname.
- A river in New South Wales, Australia; flowing 300 km from the Mount Royal Range within Barrington Tops National Park into the Tasman Sea at Newcastle; named for John Hunter, 2nd Governor of New South Wales.
- A river in Western Australia, Australia; flowing 16 km from Donkins Hill near Mitchell River National Park into the Timor Sea; named by Australian explorer Philip Parker King for James Hunter, the surgeon of King's HMS Mermaid.
- A river in northwest Otago, New Zealand; flowing into Lake Hāwea.
- A river in Prince Edward Island, Canada; flowing from near Hartville into the Gulf of Saint Lawrence near North Rustico.
- A locale in the United States.
- A city in Kansas; named for early settler Al Hunter.
- A city in South Dakota; named for local landowner John Hunter.
- A town in Arkansas.
- A town in New York, and a village within that town.
- A town in Oklahoma.
- A town in Wisconsin.
- A CDP in Warren County, Ohio.
- A CDP in Missouri; named for early landowner John Hunter.
- A CDP in Tennessee.
- An unincorporated community in Belmont County, Ohio; named for Ohio congressman W. F. Hunter.
- A ghost town in Nevada.
male given name
river in New South Wales