Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ifs
IFS (plural IFSs)
- Initialism of iterated function system.
- Initialism of information fatigue syndrome.
- (UK, economics) Initialism of Institute for Fiscal Studies: an economic research institute based in London, United Kingdom, which specialises in UK taxation and public policy.
- 2017 March 13, Zoe Williams, “Cuts are a feminist issue. So what would a suffragette do?”, in The Guardian:
- At the IFS, they laboured in vain to bring the nation’s attention back to the real economic news, which wasn’t the budget so much as the tax and benefit changes set to kick in next month: […]