Jump to navigation Jump to search
IRB (plural IRBs)
- Initialism of , a committee that reviews the designs of proposed experiments to confirm whether all the methods proposed are ethical.
- Initialism of , a committee of business executives who review investment choices, comparing against strategy and opportunity costs.
- Initialism of , an internal affairs division of a police department.
IRB (not comparable)
- (finance) Initialism of approach
- (historical) Initialism of , a secret organisation dedicated to the establishment of an "independent democratic republic" in Ireland between 1858 and 1924.
- (rugby, historical) Initialism of , the name used by World Rugby, the worldwide governing body for rugby union, from 1998 to 2014.