Jump to navigation Jump to search
- inside of something
- We saw the internal compartments.
- within the body
- Her bleeding was internal.
- concerned with the domestic affairs of a nation, state or other political community.
- The nation suffered from internal conflicts.
- concerned with the non-public affairs of a company or other organisation
- An internal investigation was conducted.
inside of something
within the body
concerned with the domestic affairs of a nation, state etc.
concerned with the non-public affairs of a company or other organisation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked