Jump to navigation Jump to search
- internalise (UK)
- (transitive) To make something internal; to incorporate it in oneself.
- To process new information in one's mind.
- To refrain from expressing (a negative emotion), to one's psychological detriment; to bottle up.
- (transitive, programming) To store (a string or other structure) in a shared pool, such that subsequent items with the same value can share the same instance.
- Synonym: intern
- (finance) To transfer stocks between brokers within an organization, rather than through the exchange.
make something internal