Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A city and municipality of the province of Flemish Brabant, Flanders, Belgium.
Borrowed from Swedish Landén, an ornamental surname composed of the element land (“land”).
Landen (countable and uncountable, plural Landens)
- A surname from Swedish.
- A census-designated place in Deerfield Township, Warren County, Ohio, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Landen is the 25459th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 951 individuals. Landen is most common among White (91.25%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Landen”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 2, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 387.
- Landen (a city and municipality of the province of Flemish Brabant, Flanders, Belgium)
- Meronyms: Attenhoven, Eliksem, Ezemaal, Laar, Neerlanden, Neerwinden, Overwinden, Rumsdorp, Waasmont, Walsbets, Walshoutem, Wange, Wezeren
- English terms borrowed from Dutch
- English terms derived from Dutch
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- en:Cities in Belgium
- en:Municipalities of Belgium
- en:Places in Belgium
- English terms borrowed from Swedish
- English terms derived from Swedish
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Swedish
- en:Census-designated places in Ohio, USA
- en:Census-designated places in the United States
- en:Places in Ohio, USA
- en:Places in the United States
- Dutch terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:Dutch/ɑndən/2 syllables
- Dutch terms with homophones
- Dutch lemmas
- Dutch proper nouns
- Dutch neuter nouns
- nl:Cities in Belgium
- nl:Municipalities of Belgium
- nl:Places in Belgium