Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (metrology) Symbol for megahenry, an SI unit of electrical inductance equal to 106 henrys.
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Marshall Islands.
- Initialism of .
- Abbreviation of .
- DMH (dimethylhydrazine)
- UDMH (unsymmetric dimethylhydrazine)
- SDMH (symmetric dimethylhydrazine)
- MMH (monomethylhydrazine)
- TMH (trimethylhydrazine)
- (philately) Initialism of .
- 1995 February 12, R L Silverman, “For Sale: Portugal/Colonies "Ceres" 1912-1931”, in rec.collecting.stamps, Usenet:
- Loose mixed lot, with duplication, of the Portugal & Colonies first decimal definitive designs. Very mixed condition, from VF to junk, all "mint" in some form or another, some MNH, some MH, some MHH, some MNG, etc.