See also: marshall
- Marshal (rare)
- Rhymes: -ɑː(ɹ)ʃəl
- An English and Scottish status surname for someone who was in charge of the horses of a royal household, or an occupational surname for someone who looked after horses, or was responsible for the custody of prisoners.
- A male given name, transferred use of the surname since nineteenth century.
- A female given name, transferred use of the surname since nineteenth century
- a city in Illinois, USA, and county seat of Clark County.
- a city in Michigan, USA, and the county seat of Calhoun County.
- a city in Minnesota, USA, and the county seat of Lyon County.
- a city in Missouri, USA, and the county seat of Saline County.
- a town in North Carolina, USA, and the county seat of Madison County.