Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Religious, ideological, and cultural aspects of the various denominations of the Latter-day Saint movement.
- A Christian religion founded by prophet Joseph Smith, whose members believe that the Book of Mormon is scripture and worships Elohim.
- (religions) religion; animism, Ásatrú, Bahá'í Faith, Buddhism, Cao Dai, Christianity, Confucianism, deism, Druidry, Eckankar, Heathenry, Hinduism, religious humanism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, LaVeyanism, Luciferianism, New Age, paganism, Raëlism, Rastafarianism, santeria, Scientology, shamanism, Shinto, Sikhism, Spiritism, Taoism, Tenrikyo, Thelema, Unitarian Universalism, Wicca, Yoruba, Zoroastrianism (Category: en:Religion) 
religious aspects of the Latter-day Saint movement
- Category:Mormonism on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Category:Mormonism
- Category:Mormonism on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia Commons: Category:Mormonism
- Category:Mormonism on Wikinews. Wikinews: Category:Mormonism
- “Category:Mormonism” on Wikisource. Wikisource: Category:Mormonism
- Category:Mormonism on Wikiquote.Wikiquote:Category:Mormonism