Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Néville
- (countable) A surname.
- (countable) A male given name transferred from the surname, of 16th century and later usage.
- A placename.
- A small village in Blayney Shire, New South Wales, Australia.
- A commune of Manche department, Normandy, France. Ellipsis of . Former name of ..
- A commune of Seine-Maritime department, Normandy, France.
- A village in the Rural Municipality of Whiska Creek No. 106, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- A village in Clermont County, Ohio, United States.