Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: norse
- (General American) enPR: nôrs, IPA(key): /nɔɹs/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /nɔːs/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)s
- Of, or relating to the people, language and culture of Scandinavia.
- Of, or relating to the North Germanic group of languages.
of North Germanic languages
- A collective term for Scandinavian (historically Norwegian) people.
- Speakers of any of the North Germanic languages.
- Synonym of
speakers of any North Germanic language
The ancient language spoken by Vikings