Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: pythonist
Pythonist (plural Pythonists)
- (computing, informal) A programmer who uses the Python programming language.
- 2008, Dana Moore, Professional Python Frameworks: Web 2.0 Programming with Django and Turbogears:
- We Pythonists have always prided ourselves in being the best example of an end-to-end, batteries-included delivery system that could create anything imaginable for the desktop user.
- 2016, Christopher Duffy, Mohit,, Cameron Buchanan, Terry Ip, Andrew Mabbitt, Benjamin May, Dave Mound, Python: Penetration Testing for Developers, Packt Publishing Ltd (→ISBN)
- If you're a Python guru, you can look for ideas to apply your craft to penetration testing, or if you are a newbie Pythonist with some penetration testing chops, then this module serves as a perfect ending to your search for some hands-on experience in pentesting.
- (informal) A fan of the British comedy troupe Monty Python.