Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or pertaining to the (Roman) Catholic Church.
- Of or pertaining to the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church.
- Of or pertaining to the Latin Church of the Catholic Church.
of or pertaining to the Roman Catholic Church
of or pertaining to the Roman Rite
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- A person who belongs to the (Roman) Catholic Church.