Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: t/c/p
- (travel, aviation) Initialism of (followed by total number in group. Code used in OSI to advise an airline that other passengers are travelling with a person but are booked separately)
- Initialism of : tenocyclidine, a disassociative anesthetic drug with hallucinogenic properties. (Compare PCP.)
- 1978, National Institute on Drug Abuse. Division of Research, Phencyclidine (PCP) Abuse: An Appraisal, page 126:
- 5 percent of street THC samples are combinations of TCP and PCC.
- (computing, Internet) Initialism of .
- A brand of mild antiseptic, originally formulated with trichlorophenylmethyliodosalicyl.
- 2013, Miles Cawrinkle, Wildgene, page 136:
- 'Is it all right to put some TCP on that ulcer?'