Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

I'm confused. Is the word "decretage" or "depliage'? Should it be moved? Or are the two synonyms? Or is one French and the other English? Or what? -- Ortonmc 04:58, 30 Jan 2004 (UTC)

It's very odd indeed. I don't think it's a good idea to try and combine two languages like it was done in this article. At the very least the pronunciation will be different between English and French. And French has word gender, which is important if you want to be able to speak or write it correctly. Polyglot 08:08, 30 Jan 2004 (UTC)