Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: unitarian
- Rhymes: -ɛəriən
Unitarian (plural Unitarians)
- A Christian who does not believe in the traditional doctrine of the Trinity.
- A follower of Unitarian Universalism; or a member of a Unitarian Universalist Church in North America who adhered to, or identifies with, the Unitarian part of that church prior to consolidation in 1961.
- (rare) A Muslim, Jew or other kind of monotheist who is not a Christian.
- A member of a certain political movement, especially the Unitarios of nineteenth century Argentina (known as the Unitarian Party in English).
a Christian who does not ascribe to Trinitarian theology
a modern follower of Unitarian Universalism
(rare) a non-Christian monothesist
(political) a member of the Argentianian Unitarios
- Pertaining to Unitarianism
pertaining to Unitarianism