- Espousing a unitary view of something
- the unitarian position on executive power
unitarian (plural unitarians)
- One who denies the doctrine of the Trinity, believing that God exists only in one person; a unipersonalist.
- (Islam) A muwahhid.
- One who rejects the principle of dualism.
- A monotheist.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Fleming to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for unitarian in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)