Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: universe
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈjuːnɪˌvɜːs/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈjuːnəˌvɝs/
Audio (US) (file)
- Our universe, the sum of everything that exists in the cosmos, including time and space itself.
- Powerful telescopes look far back into the distant reaches of the Universe.
- The Universe will always be more powerful and intelligent than the human beings.
- universe (generalization of the Universe into a generic object)
sum of everything that exists