- Watersports (sexual practice)
- (music) Wavetable synthesis; a method used to generate sound by a digital music synthesizer.
- Western Samoa.
- (baseball) The World Series, a best of seven game series played annually to determine the championship of United States professional baseball.
- (law, Scotland) Writer to the Signet.
- (knitting) Wrong side.
- 2011, Kristi Porter, Knitting Patterns For Dummies, page 41:
- with yarn in front, slip stitch purlwise on WS
- Abbreviation of Washington State.(State of Washington)