Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The abbey of Westminster
- The City of Westminster: a borough of London including the principal offices of the British government
- The Palace of Westminster
- (colloquial, metonymically) The British parliament, based at the Palace of Westminster
- A constitutional system [the Westminster system] copied from the British parliament, characterised by the members of the executive being required to be elected or appointed to seats in parliament and being answerable to it.
- A city in Maryland, USA, and the county seat of Carroll County.
- An English dukedom.