Westphalian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Westphalia region or its people and culture.
- Of or pertaining to Westphalian Low German.
- Of or pertaining to the Peace of Westphalia of 1648 which established a new system of political order in central Europe, based on the concept of co-existing sovereign states.
pertaining to Westphalia or its people and culure
Westphalian (plural Westphalians)
- Someone from Westphalia
- One of the major dialect groups of West Low German (also called Westfalish) spoken in Westphalia.
- (geology, uncountable) A European phase of the upper Carboniferous period.
- A warmblood horse bred in the Westphalia region.
- (person, dialect): Eastphalian
someone from Westphalia
group of dialects spoken in Westphalia