Wiktionary:Requested entries (Galician)
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(Redirected from Wiktionary:Requested entries:Galician)
Have an entry request? Add it to the list. - But please:
- Think twice before adding long lists of words as they may be ignored.
- If possible provide context, usage, field of relevance, etc.
Please remove entries from this list once they have been written (i.e. the link is “live”, shown in blue, and has a section for the correct language)
There are a few things you can do to help:
- Add glosses or brief definitions.
- Add the part of speech, preferably using a standardized template.
- If you know what a word means, consider creating the entry yourself instead of using this request page.
- Please indicate the gender(s) .
- If you see inflected forms (plurals, past tenses, superlatives, etc) indicate the base form (singular, infinitive, absolute, etc) of the requested term and the type of inflection used in the request.
- Don’t delete words just because you don’t know them — it may be that they are used only in certain contexts or are archaic or obsolete.
- Don’t simply replace words with what you believe is the correct form. The form here may be rare or regional. Instead add the standard form and comment that the requested form seems to be an error in your experience.
- após - a preposition according to the RAG, but not in my dictionaries
- This is a non-official form for despois (de) (temporal meaning), used by w:reintegracionismo supporters, and hence borrowed from Portuguese. Not registered at  or , nor at the standard. Any further question, please feel free to report at --Sobreira 15:50, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
- aramio - arable land; apparently of Celtic origins
- broa - millet; apparently of Celtic origins
- bogalla - acorn; apparently of Celtic origins
- bornholmés - the Bornholmsk language.
- cheda - a cart implement; apparently of Celtic origins
- impetrar - needs gl