Wiktionary:Votes/sy-2010-02/User:Pingku for admin
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
User:Pingku for admin
- Nomination: I hereby nominate User:Pingku as a local English Wiktionary Administrator. Hard-working, positive user, was cautious but now has learnt enough to make good use of the admin tools Rising Sun talk? 04:03, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Vote starts: as soon as the nomination is accepted
- Vote ends: 24:00, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Acceptance: Accept
- Languages: en, it-1.
- Timezone: UTC+9:30, DST=UTC+10:30.
- Pingku 18:00, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support Rising Sun talk? 04:03, 7 February 2010 (UTC) as nominator
- Support. Pingku is a longtime Wiktionary contributor who does a lot of real entry work in mainspace without much ado in forums. This has the consequence that there is not much discussion to serve as a basis for decision about discussion style, but I would err on the side of assuming that there is no problem. Examples of Pingku's work: Citations:perdu, differently, etymology at "at latter Lammas", enravish. See also for yourself. Correct me if this kind of consideration is wrong. --Dan Polansky 16:37, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support Ƿidsiþ 16:40, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support Yair rand 01:57, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
- Support. Slow and steady wins the race. DAVilla 07:28, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose haven't seen him at all anywhere. Does not seem to be too active and unfitting for the admin role. -- Prince Kassad 17:09, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose Razorflame 21:50, 8 February 2010 (UTC) Who?
- Oppose Ivan Štambuk 15:03, 15 February 2010 (UTC) I'd support him if he were more active. --Ivan Štambuk 15:03, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose Neskaya contribs – talk? 23:45, 20 February 2010 (UTC) Per Razorflame. It doesn't seem good when I see a vote and have to go hunt to find out who the heck it is. --Neskaya contribs – talk? 23:45, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
- Abstain Jamesjiao → T ◊ C 01:36, 16 February 2010 (UTC) See Prince Krasad's reasoning.
- Abstain Equinox ◑ 01:38, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
- Abstain Tooironic 12:17, 19 February 2010 (UTC) Never really seen him/her around, so can't comment.
- Looks like a fail at 5-4-3. --Yair rand 02:06, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks YR. Thanks to Rising Sun, for the nomination and for believing I could help. Thanks of course for the yea votes and also for the comments from both the yeas and the nays. Anyone still reading might care to browse my contributions to the Xmas competition. I, heh hmm, didn't so much let Rising Sun win, as refrain from causing him the grief of inventing even more jokes just before Christmas... :) I look forward to the next competition, RS! Pingku 16:35, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
- No problem, you were a worthy competitor! I'm gonna make the next competition anyway, but I'll run it past the previous competition organisers before I publish it. It won't necessarily coincide with Easter, but will involve hopefully lots of article creation and citations. --Rising Sun talk? 16:39, 23 February 2010 (UTC)