Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: wurz
Wurz (plural Wurzes)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Wurz is the 31554th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 733 individuals. Wurz is most common among White (96.73%) individuals.
From Middle High German wurz, Old High German wurz.
Wurz f (genitive Wurz, plural Wurzen)
Declension of Wurz [feminine]
- “Wurz” in Duden online
- “Wurz” in Deutsches Wörterbuch von Jacob und Wilhelm Grimm, 16 vols., Leipzig 1854–1961.
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- German terms inherited from Middle High German
- German terms derived from Middle High German
- German terms inherited from Old High German
- German terms derived from Old High German
- German 1-syllable words
- German terms with IPA pronunciation
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German feminine nouns
- German terms with archaic senses
- Regional German