Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: young
- A British distinguishing surname for the younger of two people having the same given name.
- A census-designated place in Arizona.
- A town in New South Wales, Australia.
- A village in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- A city in Uruguay.
- An unincorporated community in Brown Township, Morgan County, Indiana.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Young is the 32nd most common surname in the United States, belonging to 484,447 individuals. Young is most common among White (66.3%) and Black/African American (24.7%) individuals.
- a surname