Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: jung
- Jung, a surname of German origin
- Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist and psychotherapist who founded analytical psychology.
- A Korean surname, from Korean.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Jung is the 1,486th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 24,026 individuals. Jung is most common among Asian/Pacific Islander (67.76%) and White (28.40%) individuals.
- (regional, colloquial) Alternative form of
- Der Jung hat echt was drauf!
- That guy really has some skills.
Declension of Jung
- (colloquial) man! come on!
- Jung! Jetz' mach kein' Scheiß und sei ruhig!
- Man! Now shut up and be quiet!
From jung (“young”), originally denoting the younger of two namesakes in a family.
Jung ? (genitive Jung)
- A common surname, from nicknames.
- “Jung” in Duden online