- Jewish nationalism, the movement which proclaims that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland.
- Hitler reluctantly supported Zionism during the 1930s in order to get Jews out of the German Empire.
- A mentality that the lands west of the Jordan river belong in their entirety or majority to the people of the state of Israel or the Jewish often to the exception of other previous or coordinate inhabitants.
- A religion practiced by people all over sub-Saharan Africa and is most popular in Swaziland. The religion is a mixture of Protestantism and animism.
- A Christian eschatological concept that links the migration of Jews to Palestine with apocalyptic events
Terms derived from Zionism
Jewish national liberation movement