Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (politics) Jewish nationalism, the movement which supported first the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland and now supports the continuation of a Jewish state in Israel.
- 1996, Gal Allon, Allon Gal, Jerold S. Auerbach, Envisioning Israel: The Changing Ideals and Images of North American Jews, page 151:
- These investigations indicate that although a large proportion of American Jews call themselves Zionists, their meanings of Zionism are closer to what some investigators have called pro-Israelism. According to the still common Israeli definition of a Zionist as one who views the Diaspora negatively and considers the settlement of Jews in Israel as essential, the vast majority of American Jews would not be considered Zionists.
- A religion practiced throughout sub-Saharan Africa and most popular in Swaziland, consisting of a mixture of Protestantism and animism.
- A Christian eschatological concept that links the migration of Jews to Palestine with apocalyptic events.
- African Zionism
- Black Zionism
- Christian Zionism
- Cultural Zionism
- General Zionism
- Green Zionism
- Jewish Zionism
- Labor Zionism
- Labour Zionism
- Liberal Zionism
- Muslim Zionism
- Religious Zionism
- Revisionist Zionism
- Secular Zionism
Jewish national liberation movement