Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The Jewish nationalist movement which proclaims that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland.
- A mentality that the lands west of the Jordan river belong in their entirety or majority to the people of the state of Israel or the Jewish often to the exception of other previous or coordinate inhabitants.
- A religion practiced by people all over sub-Saharan Africa and is most popular in Swaziland. The religion is a mixture of Protestantism and animism.
- A Christian eschatological concept that links the migration of Jews to Palestine with apocalyptic events
- Zionize, zionify, Zionise
- Zionization, Zionification,
- Zionistan, Zionistically
- ziofascist, ziofascism, Zionazi, Zionazism
- prozionist, Ziochristian
Jewish national liberation movement