Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A belief that spirits inhabit some or all classes of natural objects or phenomena.
- A belief that an immaterial force animates the universe.
- (dated) A doctrine that animal life is produced by an immaterial spirit.
- (religions) religion; Bahá'í Faith, Buddhism, Cao Dai, Christianity, Confucianism, deism, Druidry, Eckankar, Heathenry, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Kimbanguism, paganism, Raëlism, Rastafarianism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Thelema, Unitarian Universalism, Wicca, Yoruba, Zoroastrianism (Category: en:Religion) 
belief in spirits
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.