Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A belief that spirits inhabit some or all classes of natural objects or phenomena.
- A belief that an immaterial force animates the universe.
- (dated) A doctrine that animal life is produced by an immaterial spirit.
- (religions) religion; Ahmadiyya, Asatru, Bahá'í Faith, Buddhism, Cao Dai, Cheondoism, Christianity, deism, Druidry, Eckankar, Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, Heathenry, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Jediism, Judaism, Kimbanguism, Odinism, paganism, Pastafarianism, Raëlism, Rastafarianism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Thelema, Unitarian Universalism, Wicca, Yazidism, Yoruba, Zoroastrianism (Category: en:Religion) 
belief in spirits
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.