Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
abiding (plural abidings)
- The action of one who abides; the state of an abider. [First attested from around 1150 to 1350.]
- (obsolete) An abode. [First attested from around (1350 to 1470) until the early 17th century.]
- Continuing or persisting in the same state; lasting; enduring. [First attested around 1350 to 1470.]
- an abiding belief, a deep and abiding hatred of birds
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked