Jump to navigation Jump to search
acrylic (not comparable)
derived from acrylic acid or acrylonitrile
containing an acrylic resin
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
acrylic (plural acrylics)
- (organic chemistry) An acrylic resin.
- A paint containing an acrylic resin.
- When it comes to painting, i prefer using acrylics as my medium.
- A painting executed using such a paint.
- A thick sheet of plastic.
- A liquid coating system based on an acrylic resin
acrylic resin — see acrylic resin