Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
admittedly (comparative more admittedly, superlative most admittedly)
- As is acknowledged to be true; by general admission; confessedly.
- Admittedly, vandalism is a bit of a problem.
- It's only a theory, admittedly, but it might work.
- She was admittedly the one who killed the baron.
- “admittedly”, in The Century Dictionary […], New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911, →OCLC.
- “admittedly”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–2022.