Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- lacking a definite form or clear shape
- The enormous pile of spaghetti landed on the floor in an amorphous heap.
- being without definite character or nature
- lacking organization or unity
- (physics) in the non-crystalline solid state of a typically crystalline solid
- (set theory, of a set) infinite and not the disjoint union of two infinite subsets
lacking a definite form or clear shape
being without definite character or nature
lacking organization or unity
physics: in the non-chrystalline state of solid
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.