Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lacking a definite form or clear shape.
- (by extension) Being without definite character or nature.
- (by extension) Lacking organization or unity.
- (physics) In the non-crystalline solid state of a typically crystalline solid.
- (set theory, of a set) Infinite and not the disjoint union of two infinite subsets.
lacking a definite form or clear shape
being without definite character or nature
lacking organization or unity
physics: in the non-crystalline state of solid
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.