and so on
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (idiomatic) Used to indicate that a list continues in a similar manner.
- Synonyms: and so forth, etc., et cetera, you name it
- Put things where you will use them: sponges next to the sink, knives next to the cutting board, and so on.
- 2013 June 21, Oliver Burkeman, “The tao of tech”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 2, page 27:
- The dirty secret of the internet is that all this distraction and interruption is immensely profitable. Web companies like to boast about "creating compelling content", or offering services that let you "stay up to date with what your friends are doing", "share the things you love with the world" and so on.