Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: anymore
- anymore (US)
- (in negative or interrogative constructions) From a given time onwards; longer, again.
- They don't make repairable radios any more.
- (colloquial, chiefly Northern Ireland, US, in positive constructions) Now, from now on.
- I eat fish anymore.
- (negative constructions): any longer, no longer
- (positive constructions): going forward, nowadays; see also Thesaurus:henceforth or Thesaurus:currently
- (to a greater extent):
in negative or interrogative constructions
not any more — see no longer
- any more at OneLook Dictionary Search