Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: anymore
- anymore (US)
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌɛ.niˈmɔː/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌɛ.niˈmɔɹ/
- (rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /ˌɛ.niˈmo(ː)ɹ/
- (non-rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /ˌɛ.niˈmoə/
- (Ireland) IPA(key): /ˌæ.niˈmoːɹ/, /ˌæ.niˈmɔːɹ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɔː(ɹ)
- (in negative or interrogative constructions) From a given time onwards; longer, again.
- (colloquial, chiefly Northern Ireland, US, in positive constructions) Now, from now on.
- I eat fish anymore.
- Synonyms: going forward, nowadays; see also Thesaurus:henceforth, Thesaurus:currently
in negative or interrogative constructions
not any more — see no longer
- any more at OneLook Dictionary Search