Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: archivál
- Of or pertaining to an archive or archiving.
- Their archival methods left something to be desired.
- Of a quality suited to the conservational needs of an archive.
- Artists should use archival-quality paper to ensure a long life for their works on paper.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.